Mike Tyson on His Vegan Diet

Mike Tyson on His Vegan Diet: “I wish I was born this way.” [VIDEO]

TYSON: I feel awesome.
VAN SUSTEREN: Mentally feeling different as vegan?
TYSON: Incredible. I wish I was born this way. When you find out about the processed stuff you have been eating. I wonder why I was crazy all those years.
VAN SUSTEREN: The food
TYSON: All that garbage I was eating running around,… the drugs didn’t help either.
(LAUGHTER)
Tradução:

TYSON: Eu sinto-me óptimo.

VAN SUSTEREN: Sente-se mentalmente diferente como vegan?

TYSON: Incrível. Eu gostaria de ter nascido assim. Quando se descobre sobre os alimentos processados que se tem comido. Pergunto-me porque tenho sido louco durante todos estes anos.


VAN SUSTEREN: A comida

TYSON: Todo o lixo que eu andava a comer por aí, ... as drogas também não ajudam.
(Risos)

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Dieta artrite de John Pagano

Artrite psoriásica: tratamentos naturais

Tratamento da artrite psoriática